How to Cite this Article: Zhu H, Yang W, Lu W, Etheredge AJ, Lammer EJ, Finnell RH, Carmichael SL, Shaw GM. 2012. Gene variants in the folate-mediated one-carbon metabolism (FOCM) pathway as risk factors for conotruncal heart defects. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1124–1134.
Gene variants in the folate-mediated one-carbon metabolism (FOCM) pathway as risk factors for conotruncal heart defects†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1124–1134, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Yang, W., Lu, W., Etheredge, A. J., Lammer, E. J., Finnell, R. H., Carmichael, S. L. and Shaw, G. M. (2012), Gene variants in the folate-mediated one-carbon metabolism (FOCM) pathway as risk factors for conotruncal heart defects. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1124–1134. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35313
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- NIH/NHLBI. Grant Number: R01 HL085859
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Center of Excellence Award. Grant Number: U50/CCU913241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!