How to Cite this Article: Honda S, Hayashi S, Nakane T, Imoto I, Kurosawa K, Mizuno S, Okamoto N, Kato M, Yoshihashi H, Kubota T, Nakagawa E, Goto Y-i, Inazawa J. 2012. The incidence of hypoplasia corpus callosum in patients with dup (X)(q28) involving MECP2 is associated with the location of distal breakpoints. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1292–1303.
The incidence of hypoplasia of the corpus callosum in patients with dup (X)(q28) involving MECP2 is associated with the location of distal breakpoints†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 6, pages 1292–1303, June 2012
How to Cite
Honda, S., Hayashi, S., Nakane, T., Imoto, I., Kurosawa, K., Mizuno, S., Okamoto, N., Kato, M., Yoshihashi, H., Kubota, T., Nakagawa, E., Goto, Y.-i. and Inazawa, J. (2012), The incidence of hypoplasia of the corpus callosum in patients with dup (X)(q28) involving MECP2 is associated with the location of distal breakpoints. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1292–1303. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35321
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Japan
- Joint Usage/Research of Medical Research Institute, Tokyo Medical Dental University
- Research Fellowship of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Young Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!