Conflict of interest: Dr. Hagerman's work has been funded by the NIH. Other funding has been received for clinical trials from Seaside Therapeutics, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Forest, and Curemark. Other authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 6, pages 1304–1309, June 2012
How to Cite
Hamlin, A. A., Sukharev, D., Campos, L., Mu, Y., Tassone, F., Hessl, D., Nguyen, D. V., Loesch, D. and Hagerman, R. J. (2012), Hypertension in FMR1 premutation males with and without fragile X-associated tremor/ataxia syndrome (FXTAS). Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1304–1309. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35323
How to Cite this Article: Hamlin AA, Sukharev D, Campos L, Mu Y, Tassone F, Hessl D, Nguyen DV, Loesch D, Hagerman RJ. 2012. Hypertension in FMR1 premutation males with and without fragile X-associated tremor/ataxia syndrome (FXTAS). Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1304–1309.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: HD036071, HD02274
- Neurotherapeutic Research Institute (NTRI). Grant Numbers: DE019583, DA024854
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: AG032119, AG032115, MH078041
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1 RR024146
- Health and Human Services Administration of Developmental Disabilities. Grant Number: 90DD05969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!