How to Cite this Article: Tabor HK, Stock J, Brazg T, McMillin MJ, Dent KM, Yu J-H, Shendure J, Bamshad MJ. 2012. Informed consent for whole genome sequencing: A qualitative analysis of participant expectations and perceptions of risks, benefits, and harms. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1310–1319.
Informed consent for whole genome sequencing: A qualitative analysis of participant expectations and perceptions of risks, benefits, and harms†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 6, pages 1310–1319, June 2012
How to Cite
Tabor, H. K., Stock, J., Brazg, T., McMillin, M. J., Dent, K. M., Yu, J.-H., Shendure, J. and Bamshad, M. J. (2012), Informed consent for whole genome sequencing: A qualitative analysis of participant expectations and perceptions of risks, benefits, and harms. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1310–1319. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35328
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5ROOHG0043164, 1RO1HD048895, 1UL1RR025014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!