How to Cite this Article: Piard J, Verloes A, Cavé H, Peuchmaur M, Bennaceur S, Leheup B. 2012. Extensive abdominal lipomatosis in a patient with Noonan/LEOPARD syndrome (Noonan syndrome–Multiple Lentigines). Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1406–1410.
Extensive abdominal lipomatosis in a patient with Noonan/LEOPARD syndrome (Noonan syndrome–Multiple Lentigines)†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 6, pages 1406–1410, June 2012
How to Cite
Piard, J., Verloes, A., Cavé, H., Peuchmaur, M., Bennaceur, S. and Leheup, B. (2012), Extensive abdominal lipomatosis in a patient with Noonan/LEOPARD syndrome (Noonan syndrome–Multiple Lentigines). Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1406–1410. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35329
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!