Bertrand Isidor and Olaya Villa are contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 6, pages 1493–1497, June 2012
How to Cite
Isidor, B., Villa, O., Pichon, O., Briand, A., Poulain, D., Boisseau, P., Pérez-Jurado, L. A. and Le Caignec, C. (2012), De novo duplication and deletions at 7q in a three-generation family. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1493–1497. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35332
How to Cite this Article: Isidor B, Villa O, Pichon O, Briand A, Poulain D, Boisseau P, Pérez-Jurado LA, Le Caignec C. 2012. De novo duplication and deletions at 7q in a three-generation family. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1493–1497.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!