How to Cite this Article: Alberman E, Mutton D, Morris JK. 2012. Cytological and epidemiological findings in trisomies 13, 18, and 21: England and Wales 2004–2009. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1145–1150.
Cytological and epidemiological findings in trisomies 13, 18, and 21: England and Wales 2004–2009†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1145–1150, May 2012
How to Cite
Alberman, E., Mutton, D. and Morris, J. K. (2012), Cytological and epidemiological findings in trisomies 13, 18, and 21: England and Wales 2004–2009. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1145–1150. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35337
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!