How to Cite this Article: Mendoza-Londono R, Chitayat D, Kahr WHA, Hinek A, Blaser S, Dupuis L, Goh E, Badilla-Porras R, Howard A, Mittaz L, Superti-Furga A, Unger S, Nishimura G, Bonafe L. 2012. Extracellular matrix and platelet function in patients with musculocontractural Ehlers–Danlos syndrome caused by mutations in the CHST14 gene. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1344–1354.
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 6, pages 1344–1354, June 2012
How to Cite
Mendoza-Londono, R., Chitayat, D., Kahr, W. H.A., Hinek, A., Blaser, S., Dupuis, L., Goh, E., Badilla-Porras, R., Howard, A., Mittaz, L., Superti-Furga, A., Unger, S., Nishimura, G. and Bonafe, L. (2012), Extracellular matrix and platelet function in patients with musculocontractural Ehlers–Danlos syndrome caused by mutations in the CHST14 gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1344–1354. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35339
The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- The Weksberg Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!