How to Cite this Article: Aalberts JJJ, Thio CHL, Schuurman AG, van Langen IM, van der Pol BAE, van Tintelen JP, van den Berg MP. 2012. Diagnostic yield in adults screened at the Marfan outpatient clinic using the 1996 and 2010 Ghent nosologies. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:982–988.
Diagnostic yield in adults screened at the marfan outpatient clinic using the 1996 and 2010 ghent nosologies†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 982–988, May 2012
How to Cite
Aalberts, J. J.J., Thio, C. H.L., Schuurman, A. G., van Langen, I. M., van der Pol, B. A.E., van Tintelen, J. P. and van den Berg, M. P. (2012), Diagnostic yield in adults screened at the marfan outpatient clinic using the 1996 and 2010 ghent nosologies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 982–988. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35343
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!