How to Cite this Article: Neira VA, Córdova-Fletes F, Grondin Y, Ramirez-Velazco A, Figuera LE, Ortíz-López R, Barbaro M. 2012. Complex 9p Rearrangement in an XY Patient With Ambiguous Genitalia and Features of Both 9p Duplication and Deletion. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1498–1502.
Complex 9p rearrangement in an XY patient with ambiguous genitalia and features of both 9p duplication and deletion†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 6, pages 1498–1502, June 2012
How to Cite
Neira, V. A., Córdova-Fletes, C., Grondin, Y., Ramirez-Velazco, A., Figuera, L. E., Ortíz-López, R. and Barbaro, M. (2012), Complex 9p rearrangement in an XY patient with ambiguous genitalia and features of both 9p duplication and deletion. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1498–1502. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35344
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
- CONACyT Scholarship
- FOMIX. Grant Number: M0014-2007-2010
- PROMEP. Grant Number: 103.5/11/4330
- Stiftelsen Frimurare Barnhuset