How to Cite this Article: Petriczko E, Biczysko-Mokosa A, Bogdanowicz J, Constantinou M, Zdzieniecka E, Horodnicka-Jozwa A, Barg E, Gawlik-Zawislak S, Sulek-Piatkowska A, Dawid G, Walczak M, Pesz K, Kedzia A, Zajaczek St. 2012. Familial distal monosomy 3p26.3-pter with trisomy 4q32.2-qter, presenting with progressive ataxia, intellectual disability, and dysmorphic features. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1442–1446.
Familial distal monosomy 3p26.3-pter with trisomy 4q32.2-qter, presenting with progressive ataxia, intellectual disability, and dysmorphic features†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 6, pages 1442–1446, June 2012
How to Cite
Petriczko, E., Biczysko-Mokosa, A., Bogdanowicz, J., Constantinou, M., Zdziennicka, E., Horodnicka-Jozwa, A., Barg, E., Gawlik-Zawislak, S., Sulek-Piatkowska, A., Dawid, G., Walczak, M., Pesz, K., Kedzia, A. and Zajaczek, S. (2012), Familial distal monosomy 3p26.3-pter with trisomy 4q32.2-qter, presenting with progressive ataxia, intellectual disability, and dysmorphic features. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1442–1446. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35345
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!