How to Cite this Article: Sanmann JN, Bishay DL, Starr LJ, Bell CA, Pickering DL, Stevens JM, Kahler SG, Olney AH, Schaefer GB, Sanger WG. 2012. Characterization of six patients with MECP2 duplications due to unbalanced rearrangements of the X chromosome. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1285–1291.
Characterization of six novel patients with MECP2 duplications due to unbalanced rearrangements of the X chromosome†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 6, pages 1285–1291, June 2012
How to Cite
Sanmann, J. N., Bishay, D. L., Starr, L. J., Bell, C. A., Pickering, D. L., Stevens, J. M., Kahler, S. G., Olney, A. H., Schaefer, G. B. and Sanger, W. G. (2012), Characterization of six novel patients with MECP2 duplications due to unbalanced rearrangements of the X chromosome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1285–1291. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35347
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!