How to Cite this Article: Scottoline B, Rosenthal S, Keisari R, Kirpekar R, Angell C, Wallerstein R. 2012. Long-term survival with diaphanospondylodysostosis (DSD): Survival to 5 years and further phenotypic characteristics Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1447–1451.
Long-term survival with diaphanospondylodysostosis (DSD): Survival to 5 years and further phenotypic characteristics†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 6, pages 1447–1451, June 2012
How to Cite
Scottoline, B., Rosenthal, S., Keisari, R., Kirpekar, R., Angell, C. and Wallerstein, R. (2012), Long-term survival with diaphanospondylodysostosis (DSD): Survival to 5 years and further phenotypic characteristics. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1447–1451. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35352
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!