Conflicts of interest: None.
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 6, pages 1472–1476, June 2012
How to Cite
Oegema, R., Maat-Kievit, A., Lequin, M. H., Schot, R., Nanninga- van den Neste, V. M.H., Doornbos, M. E., de Wit, M. C.Y., Halley, D. J. and Mancini, G. M.S. (2012), Asymmetric polymicrogyria and periventricular nodular heterotopia due to mutation in ARX. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1472–1476. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35365
How to Cite this Article: Oegema R, Maat-Kievit A, Lequin MH, Schot R, Nanninga-van den Neste VMH, Doornbos ME, de Wit MCY, Halley DJ, Mancini GMS. 2012. Asymmetric polymicrogyria and periventricular nodular heterotopia due to mutation in ARX. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1472–1476.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!