How to Cite this Article: Bieganski T, Jamsheer A, Sowinska A, Baranska D, Niedzielski K, Kozlowski K, Czarny-Ratajczak M. 2012. Three new patients with FATCO: Fibular agenesis with ectrodactyly. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1542–1550.
Three new patients with FATCO: Fibular agenesis with ectrodactyly†
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 7, pages 1542–1550, July 2012
How to Cite
Bieganski, T., Jamsheer, A., Sowinska, A., Baranska, D., Niedzielski, K., Kozlowski, K. and Czarny-Ratajczak, M. (2012), Three new patients with FATCO: Fibular agenesis with ectrodactyly. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1542–1550. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35369
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2011
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: 495/N-NIEMCY/2009/0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!