How to Cite this Article: Hazan F, Ostergaard P, Ozturk T, Kantekin E, Atlihan F, Jeffery S, Ozkinay F. 2012. A novel KIF11 mutation in a Turkish patient with microcephaly, lymphedema, and chorioretinal dysplasia from a consanguineous family. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1686–1689.
A novel KIF11 mutation in a Turkish patient with microcephaly, lymphedema, and chorioretinal dysplasia from a consanguineous family†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 7, pages 1686–1689, July 2012
How to Cite
Hazan, F., Ostergaard, P., Ozturk, T., Kantekin, E., Atlihan, F., Jeffery, S. and Ozkinay, F. (2012), A novel KIF11 mutation in a Turkish patient with microcephaly, lymphedema, and chorioretinal dysplasia from a consanguineous family. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1686–1689. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35371
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!