How to Cite this Article: Bugge M. 2012. Body stalk anomaly in Denmark during 20 years (1970–1989). Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1702–1708.
Body stalk anomaly in Denmark during 20 years (1970–1989)†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 7, pages 1702–1708, July 2012
How to Cite
Bugge, M. (2012), Body stalk anomaly in Denmark during 20 years (1970–1989). Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1702–1708. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35394
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- Fonden til Laegevidenskabens Fremme. Grant Numbers: 15-81, 06020/2006
- Direktoer Jacob Madsen and Hustru Olga Madsens Fond. Grant Number: 4277/2006
- Direktoer Ib Henriksens Fond. Grant Number: i-1931
- Kong Cristian den Tiendes Fond. Grant Number: 108/2006
- Fonden af 17-12-1981
- Broedrene Hartmanns Fond
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!