The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 7, pages 1579–1588, July 2012
How to Cite
Goh, E. S.-Y., Perez, I. C., Canales, C. P., Ruiz, P., Agatep, R., Yoon, G., Chitayat, D., Dror, Y., Shago, M., Goobie, S., Sgro, M., Walz, K. and Mendoza-Londono, R. (2012), Definition of a critical genetic interval related to kidney abnormalities in the Potocki–Lupski syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1579–1588. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35399
How to Cite this Article: Goh ES-Y, Perez IC, Canales CP, Ruiz P, Agatep R, Yoon G, Chitayat D, Dror Y, Shago M, Goobie S, Sgro M, Walz K, Mendoza-Londono R. 2012. Definition of a critical genetic interval related to kidney abnormalities in the Potocki–Lupski syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1579–1588.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2011
- Fondation Jerome Lejeune
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!