How to Cite this Article: Thauvin-Robinet C, Drunat S, Saugier Veber P, Chantereau D, Cossée M, Cassini C, Soichot P, Masurel-Paulet A, De Monléon JV, Sagot P, Huet F, Antin M, Calmels N, Faivre L, Gérard B. 2012. Homozygous SMN1 exon 1–6 deletion: Pitfalls in genetic counseling and general recommendations for spinal muscular atrophy molecular diagnosis. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1735–1741.
Homozygous SMN1 exons 1–6 deletion: Pitfalls in genetic counseling and general recommendations for spinal muscular atrophy molecular diagnosis†
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 7, pages 1735–1741, July 2012
How to Cite
Thauvin-Robinet, C., Drunat, S., Saugier Veber, P., Chantereau, D., Cossée, M., Cassini, C., Soichot, P., Masurel-Paulet, A., De Monléon, J.V., Sagot, P., Huet, F., Antin, M., Calmels, N., Faivre, L., Gérard, B. and le “réseau français de génétique moléculaire” (2012), Homozygous SMN1 exons 1–6 deletion: Pitfalls in genetic counseling and general recommendations for spinal muscular atrophy molecular diagnosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1735–1741. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35402
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!