Professor of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Maternal genetic effect in DNA analysis: Egg on your traits†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 7, pages 1589–1593, July 2012
How to Cite
Wilson, G. N. (2012), Maternal genetic effect in DNA analysis: Egg on your traits. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1589–1593. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35407
How to Cite this Article: Wilson GN. 2012. Maternal genetic effect in DNA analysis: Egg on your traits. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1589–1593.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!