How to Cite this Article: Barbaro V, Nardiello P, Castaldo G, Willoughby CE, Ferrari S, Ponzin D, Amato F, Bonifazi E, Parekh M, Calistri A, Parolin C, Di Iorio E. 2012. A novel de novo missense mutation in TP63 underlying germline mosaicism in AEC syndrome: Implications for recurrence risk and prenatal diagnosis. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1957–1961.
A novel de novo missense mutation in TP63 underlying germline mosaicism in AEC syndrome: Implications for recurrence risk and prenatal diagnosis†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 8, pages 1957–1961, August 2012
How to Cite
Barbaro, V., Nardiello, P., Castaldo, G., Willoughby, C. E., Ferrari, S., Ponzin, D., Amato, F., Bonifazi, E., Parekh, M., Calistri, A., Parolin, C. and Di Iorio, E. (2012), A novel de novo missense mutation in TP63 underlying germline mosaicism in AEC syndrome: Implications for recurrence risk and prenatal diagnosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1957–1961. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35414
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- Veneto Region (Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata 2009)
- AFM (Association Francaise contre les Myopathies). Grant Number: 14899/2010
- Italian Ministry of Health GR-2009-1555694/CUP n.. Grant Number: H31J11000260001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!