How to Cite this Article: Schrier SA, Bodurtha JN, Burton B, Chudley AE, Chiong MAD, D'avanzo MG, Lynch SA, Musio A, Nyazov DM, Sanchez-Lara PA, Shalev SA, Deardorff MA. 2012. The Coffin–Siris syndrome: A proposed diagnostic approach and assessment of 15 overlapping cases. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1865–1876.
The Coffin–Siris syndrome: A proposed diagnostic approach and assessment of 15 overlapping cases†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 8, pages 1865–1876, August 2012
How to Cite
Schrier, S. A., Bodurtha, J. N., Burton, B., Chudley, A. E., Chiong, M. A. D., D'avanzo, M. G., Lynch, S. A., Musio, A., Nyazov, D. M., Sanchez-Lara, P. A., Shalev, S. A. and Deardorff, M. A. (2012), The Coffin–Siris syndrome: A proposed diagnostic approach and assessment of 15 overlapping cases. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1865–1876. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35415
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!