How to Cite this Article: Cellini E, Disciglio V, Novara F, Barkovich JA, Mencarelli MA, Hayek J, Renieri A, Zuffardi O, Guerrini R. 2012. Periventricular heterotopia with white matter abnormalities associated with 6p25 deletion. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1793–1797.
Periventricular heterotopia with white matter abnormalities associated with 6p25 deletion†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 7, pages 1793–1797, July 2012
How to Cite
Cellini, E., Disciglio, V., Novara, F., Barkovich, J. A., Mencarelli, M. A., Hayek, J., Renieri, A., Zuffardi, O. and Guerrini, R. (2012), Periventricular heterotopia with white matter abnormalities associated with 6p25 deletion. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1793–1797. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35416
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- EU Sixth Framework Thematic Priority Life Sciences, Genomics and Biotechnology for Health. Grant Number: LSH-CT-2006-037315 (EPICURE)
- Tuscany Region Project 2010–2011
- Italian Ministry of Health, project 2008–2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!