How to Cite this Article: Lu W, Bacino CA, Richards BS, Alvarez C, VanderMeer JE, Vella M, Ahituv N, Sikka N, Dietz FR, Blanton SH, Hecht JT. 2012. Studies of TBX4 and chromosome 17q23.1q23.2: An uncommon cause of nonsyndromic clubfoot. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1620–1627.
Studies of TBX4 and chromosome 17q23.1q23.2: An uncommon cause of nonsyndromic clubfoot†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 7, pages 1620–1627, July 2012
How to Cite
Lu, W., Bacino, C.A., Richards, B.S., Alvarez, C., VanderMeer, J.E., Vella, M., Ahituv, N., Sikka, N., Dietz, F.R., Blanton, S.H. and Hecht, J.T. (2012), Studies of TBX4 and chromosome 17q23.1q23.2: An uncommon cause of nonsyndromic clubfoot. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1620–1627. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35418
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Shriners Hospital for Children
- NICHD. Grant Numbers: R01-HD043342-05, R01HD059862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!