Conflicts of interest: None.
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 7, pages 1765–1770, July 2012
How to Cite
Gregor, A., Krumbiegel, M., Kraus, C., Reis, A. and Zweier, C. (2012), De novo triplication of the MAPT gene from the recurrent 17q21.31 microdeletion region in a patient with moderate intellectual disability and various minor anomalies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1765–1770. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35427
How to Cite this Article: Gregor A, Krumbiegel M, Kraus C, Reis A, Zweier C. 2012. De novo triplication of the MAPT gene from the recurrent 17q21.31 microdeletion region in a patient with moderate intellectual disability and various minor anomalies. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1765–1770.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: Zw184/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!