How to Cite this Article: Carter MT, Blaser S, Papsin B, Meschino W, Reardon W, Klatt R, Babul-Hirji R, Milunsky J, Chitayat D. 2012. Middle and inner ear malformations in mutation-proven branchio-oculo-facial (BOF) syndrome: Case series and review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1977–1981.
Middle and inner ear malformations in mutation-proven branchio-oculo-facial (BOF) syndrome: Case series and review of the literature†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 8, pages 1977–1981, August 2012
How to Cite
Carter, M. T., Blaser, S., Papsin, B., Meschino, W., Reardon, W., Klatt, R., Babul-Hirji, R., Milunsky, J. and Chitayat, D. (2012), Middle and inner ear malformations in mutation-proven branchio-oculo-facial (BOF) syndrome: Case series and review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1977–1981. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35436
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!