There is no conflict of interest.
Molecular basis of the clinical features of Al-Awadi-Raas-Rothschild (limb/pelvis/uterus-hypoplasia/aplasia) syndrome (AARRS) and Fuhrmann syndrome
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 9, pages 2274–2280, September 2013
How to Cite
2013. Molecular basis of the clinical features of Al-Awadi-Raas-Rothschild (limb/pelvis/uterus-hypoplasia/aplasia) syndrome (AARRS) and Fuhrmann syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:2274–2280..
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- College of Medicine Research Center, Deanship of Scientific Research, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!