How to Cite this Article: Hosoki K, Ohta T, Natsume J, Imai S, Okumura A, Matsui T, Harada N, Bacino C, Scaglia F, Jones J, Niikawa N, Saitoh S. 2012. Clinical phenotype and candidate genes for the 5q31.3 microdeletion syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1891–1896.
Clinical phenotype and candidate genes for the 5q31.3 microdeletion syndrome†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 8, pages 1891–1896, August 2012
How to Cite
Hosoki, K., Ohta, T., Natsume, J., Imai, S., Okumura, A., Matsui, T., Harada, N., Bacino, C. A., Scaglia, F., Jones, J. Y., Niikawa, N. and Saitoh, S. (2012), Clinical phenotype and candidate genes for the 5q31.3 microdeletion syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1891–1896. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35439
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (KH). Grant Number: 23 4823
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (SS). Grant Number: 21591306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!