Conflicts of interest: None.
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 8, pages 1982–1986, August 2012
How to Cite
Asakura, Y., Muroya, K., Sato, T., Kurosawa, K., Nishimura, G. and Adachi, M. (2012), First case of a Japanese girl with Myhre syndrome due to a heterozygous SMAD4 mutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1982–1986. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35440
How to Cite this Article: Asakura Y, Muroya K, Sato T, Kurosawa K, Nishimura G, Adachi M. 2012. First case of a Japanese girl with Myhre syndrome due to a heterozygous SMAD4 mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1982–1986.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!