How to Cite this Article: Julliand S, Boulé M, Baujat G, Ramirez A, Couloigner V, Beydon N, Zerah M, di Rocco F, Lemerrer M, Cormier-Daire V, Fauroux B. 2012. Lung function, diagnosis, and treatment of sleep-disordered breathing in children with achondroplasia. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1987–1993.
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 8, pages 1987–1993, August 2012
How to Cite
Julliand, S., Boulé, M., Baujat, G., Ramirez, A., Couloigner, V., Beydon, N., Zerah, M., di Rocco, F., Lemerrer, M., Cormier-Daire, V. and Fauroux, B. (2012), Lung function, diagnosis, and treatment of sleep-disordered breathing in children with achondroplasia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1987–1993. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35441
None of the authors has any conflict of interest with this study.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- Association Française contre les Myopathies (AFM)
- Vaincre la Mucoviscidose (VLM)
- Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris, Inserm
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie-Paris6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!