Conflicts of interest: None.
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 8, pages 2050–2052, August 2012
How to Cite
Hardy, P., Bryan, J., Hardy, R., Lennon, P. A. and Hardy, K. (2012), Is monosomy 21 rare? Seven early miscarriages including one mosaic 45,XX,-21/44,X,-21 in a single study population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2050–2052. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35462
How to Cite this Article: Hardy P, Bryan J, Hardy R, Lennon PA, Hardy K. 2012. Is monosomy 21 rare? Seven early miscarriages including one mosaic 45,XX,-21/44,X,-21 in a single study population. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2050–2052.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!