How to Cite this Article: Takenouchi T, Okuno H, Kosaki R, Ariyasu D, Torii C, Momoshima S, Harada N, Yoshihashi H, Takahashi T, Awazu M, Kosaki K. 2012. Microduplication of Xq24 and Hartsfield syndrome with holoprosencephaly, ectrodactyly, and clefting. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2537–2541.
Microduplication of Xq24 and Hartsfield syndrome with holoprosencephaly, ectrodactyly, and clefting†
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 10, pages 2537–2541, October 2012
How to Cite
Takenouchi, T., Okuno, H., Kosaki, R., Ariyasu, D., Torii, C., Momoshima, S., Harada, N., Yoshihashi, H., Takahashi, T., Awazu, M. and Kosaki, K. (2012), Microduplication of Xq24 and Hartsfield syndrome with holoprosencephaly, ectrodactyly, and clefting. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2537–2541. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35465
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- The Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!