How to Cite this Article: Afifi HH, Aglan MS, Zaki ME, Thomas MM, Tosson AMS. 2012. Growth charts of Down syndrome in Egypt: A study of 434 children 0–36 months of age. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2647–2655.
Growth charts of Down syndrome in Egypt: A study of 434 children 0–36 months of age†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2647–2655, November 2012
How to Cite
Afifi, H. H., Aglan, M. S., Zaki, M. E., Thomas, M. M. and Tosson, A. M.S. (2012), Growth charts of Down syndrome in Egypt: A study of 434 children 0–36 months of age. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2647–2655. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35468
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2011
- 2003. Growth charts for children with Down's syndrome in Saudi-Arabia: Birth to 5 years. Int J Clin Pract 57: 170–174. .
- 1992. Biometric analysis of individual growth curves. Behav Genet 22: 253–264. , , .
- 1996. Growth curves of Dutch children with Down's syndrome. I Intell Disabil Res 40: 412–420. , , , , .
- 1988. Growth charts for children with Down syndrome: 1 month to 18 years of age. Pediatrics 81: 102–110. , , , , , , .
- 2001. Characterisation of the somatic evolution of Portuguese children with Trisomy 21—Preliminary results. Downs Syndr Res Pract 6: 134–138. , , , , , .
- 1989. Handbook of normal physical measurements. Oxford, UK: Oxford Medical Publications. , , .
- 1969. Growth and physical studies. In: Weiner JS, Lourie SA, editors. Human biology: A guide to field methods. London: Blackwell Scientific Publications. , .
- 2004. Growth charts of Egyptian children with Down syndrome (0–36 months). East Mediterr Health J 10: 106–115. , , , , .
- 2007. Standard deviation of anthropometric Z-scores as data quality assessment tool using the 2006 WHO growth standards: A cross country analysis. Bull World Health Organ 84: 441–448. , .
- 2002. Growth charts for Down's syndrome from birth to 18 years of age. Arch Dis Child 87: 97–103. , , , .
- OMIM. Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man. Last accessed November 20, 2011. http://omim.org/entry/190685.
- 1992. Head circumference of children with Down syndrome (0–36 months). Am J Med Genet 42: 61–67. , , , , , , .
- 1990. Growth charts of Down syndrome in Sicily: Evaluation of 382 children 0–14 years of age. Am J Med Genet Suppl. 7: 66–70. , , , , , , , , .
- 1983. Somatomedins in Down's syndrome. Biol Psychiatry 18: 803–811. , , , , .
- 2002. New cross sectional stature, weight, and head circumference references for Down's syndrome in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Arch Dis Child 87: 104–108. , , , .
- 1998. Genetic epidemiological study of malformations at birth in Egypt. East Mediterr Health J 4: 252–259. , , , , , , , .
- 1999. Growth curves of children with Down syndrome. Ann Genet 42: 81–90. , , , .