The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 8, pages 1918–1923, August 2012
How to Cite
Luo, C., Yang, Y.-F., Yin, B.-L., Chen, J.-L., Huang, C., Zhang, W.-Z., Wang, J., Zhang, H., Yang, J.-F. and Tan, Z.-P. (2012), Microduplication of 3p25.2 encompassing RAF1 associated with congenital heart disease suggestive of Noonan syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1918–1923. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35471
How to Cite this Article: Luo C, Yang Y-F, Yin B-L, Chen J-L, Huang C, Zhang W-Z, Wang J, Zhang H, Yang J-F, Tan Z-P. 2012. Microduplication of 3p25.2 encompassing RAF1 associated with congenital heart disease suggestive of Noonan syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1918–1923.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!