Julia E VanderMeer and Muhammad Afzal contributed equally to this work.
A novel ZRS mutation in a Balochi tribal family with triphalangeal thumb, pre-axial polydactyly, post-axial polydactyly, and syndactyly†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 8, pages 2031–2035, August 2012
How to Cite
VanderMeer, J. E., Afzal, M., Alyas, S., Haque, S., Ahituv, N. and Malik, S. (2012), A novel ZRS mutation in a Balochi tribal family with triphalangeal thumb, pre-axial polydactyly, post-axial polydactyly, and syndactyly. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2031–2035. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35473
How to Cite this Article: VanderMeer JE, Afzal M, Alyas S, Haque S, Ahituv N, Malik S. 2012. A novel ZRS mutation in a balochi tribal family with triphalangeal thumb, pre-axial polydactyly, post-axial polydactyly, and syndactyly. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2031–2035.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- NICHD. Grant Number: R01HD059862
- Higher Education Commission Pakistan
- Pakistan Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!