All authors have no conflicts to declare.
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 9, pages 2119–2123, September 2012
How to Cite
Shin, S. Y., Yoo, H.-W., Lee, B. H., Kim, K. S. and Seo, E.-J. (2012), Identification of the mechanism underlying a human chimera by SNP array analysis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2119–2123. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35476
How to Cite this Article: Shin SY, Yoo H-W, Lee BH, Kim KS, Seo E-J. 2012. Identification of the mechanism underlying a human chimera by SNP array analysis. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2119–2123.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!