How to Cite this Article: Zhu Y, Jin K, Mei H, Li L, Liu Z, Yang Y, Tang J, He X, Zhao R, He X. 2012. A family with radio-ulnar synostosis, scoliosis, and thick vermilion of lips: A novel syndrome or variant of Giuffrè–Tsukahara syndrome? Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2036–2042.
A family with radio-ulnar synostosis, scoliosis, and thick vermilion of lips: A novel syndrome or variant of Giuffrè–Tsukahara syndrome?†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 8, pages 2036–2042, August 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Jin, K., Mei, H., Li, L., Liu, Z., Yang, Y., Tang, J., He, X., Zhao, R. and He, X. (2012), A family with radio-ulnar synostosis, scoliosis, and thick vermilion of lips: A novel syndrome or variant of Giuffrè–Tsukahara syndrome?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2036–2042. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35478
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2012
- Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: B2010-076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!