How to Cite this Article: Tammachote R, Kingsuwannapong N, Tongkobpetch S, Srichomthong C, Yeetong P, Kingwatanakul P, Monico CG, Suphapeetiporn K, Shotelersuk V. 2012. Primary hyperoxaluria type 1 and brachydactyly mental retardation syndrome caused by a novel mutation in AGXT and a terminal deletion of chromosome 2. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2124–2130.
Primary hyperoxaluria type 1 and brachydactyly mental retardation syndrome caused by a novel mutation in AGXT and a terminal deletion of chromosome 2†
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 9, pages 2124–2130, September 2012
How to Cite
Tammachote, R., Kingsuwannapong, N., Tongkobpetch, S., Srichomthong, C., Yeetong, P., Kingwatanakul, P., Monico, C. G., Suphapeetiporn, K. and Shotelersuk, V. (2012), Primary hyperoxaluria type 1 and brachydactyly mental retardation syndrome caused by a novel mutation in AGXT and a terminal deletion of chromosome 2. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2124–2130. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35495
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- Thailand Research Fund
- 90th Anniversary of Chulalongkorn University Fund
- Higher Education Research Promotion and National Research University Project, Office of the Higher Education Commission. Grant Number: HR1163A
- Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!