Conflicts of interest: None.
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 9, pages 2292–2296, September 2012
How to Cite
Murphy-Ryan, M., Kirmani, S., Thompson, D. M., Binkovitz, L. A., Thomas, K. B. and Babovic-Vuksanovic, D. (2012), A novel sclerosing skeletal dysplasia with mixed sclerosing bone dysplasia, characteristic syndromic features, and clinical and radiographic evidence of male–male transmission. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2292–2296. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35497
How to Cite this Article: Murphy-Ryan M, Kirmani S, Thompson DM, Binkovitz LA, Thomas KB, Babovic-Vuksanovic D. 2012. A novel sclerosing skeletal dysplasia with mixed sclerosing bone dysplasia, characteristic syndromic features, and clinical and radiographic evidence of male–male transmission. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2292–2296.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!