Sung Hwa Hong and Hosuk Chu contributed equally to the work.
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 9, pages 2131–2138, September 2012
How to Cite
Hong, S. H., Chu, H., Kim, K. R., Ko, M. H., Kwon, S. Y., Moon, I. J., Chung, W.-H., Cho, Y.-S., Kim, C.-H., Suh, M.-W., Choi, E. W., Sohn, Y. B., Park, S. W., Kim, S.-H., Cho, S.-Y., Ko, A.-R. and Jin, D.-K. (2012), Auditory characteristics and therapeutic effects of enzyme replacement in mouse model of the mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) II. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2131–2138. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35498
Conflicts of interest: None.
How to Cite this Article: Hong SH, Chu H, Kim KR, Ko MH, Kwon SY, Moon IJ, Chung W-H, Cho Y-S, Kim C-H, Suh M-W, Choi EW, Sohn YB, Park SW, Kim S-H, Cho S-Y, Ko A-R, Jin D-K. 2012. Auditory characteristics and therapeutic effects of enzyme replacement in mouse model of the Mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) II. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2131–2138.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2010
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080588
- Samsung Biomedical Research Institute. Grant Number: C-A9-240-2
- In-Sung Foundation for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!