How to Cite this Article: Izumi K, Conlin LK, Berrodin D, Fincher C, Wilkens A, Haldeman-Englert C, Saitta SC, Zackai EH, Spinner NB, Krantz ID. 2012. Duplication 12p and Pallister–Killian syndrome: A case report and review of the literature toward defining a Pallister–Killian syndrome minimal critical region. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3033–3045.
Duplication 12p and Pallister–Killian syndrome: A case report and review of the literature toward defining a Pallister–Killian syndrome minimal critical region†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3033–3045, December 2012
How to Cite
Izumi, K., Conlin, L. K., Berrodin, D., Fincher, C., Wilkens, A., Haldeman-Englert, C., Saitta, S. C., Zackai, E. H., Spinner, N. B. and Krantz, I. D. (2012), Duplication 12p and Pallister–Killian syndrome: A case report and review of the literature toward defining a Pallister–Killian syndrome minimal critical region. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3033–3045. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35500
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!