How to Cite this Article: Pan Y, Zhang W, Ma J, Du Y, Li D, Cai Q, Jiang H, Wang M, Zhang Z, Wang L. 2012. Infants' MTHFR polymorphisms and nonsyndromic orofacial clefts susceptibility: A meta-analysis based on 17 case–control studies. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2162–2169.
Infants' MTHFR polymorphisms and nonsyndromic orofacial clefts susceptibility: A meta-analysis based on 17 case–control studies†
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 9, pages 2162–2169, September 2012
How to Cite
Pan, Y., Zhang, W., Ma, J., Du, Y., Li, D., Cai, Q., Jiang, H., Wang, M., Zhang, Z. and Wang, L. (2012), Infants' MTHFR polymorphisms and nonsyndromic orofacial clefts susceptibility: A meta-analysis based on 17 case–control studies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2162–2169. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35503
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30973361 81000457 81000457
- Natural Science Foundation of JiangSu Province. Grant Number: 81000457
- Natural Science Foundation for Colleges and Universities in JiangSu Province. Grant Number: 10kJB320004
- Project of State Key Laboratory of Oral Diseases. Grant Number: SKLODSCU2009KF05
- The Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
- Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20113234110003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!