the AJMG SEQUENCE
The tricky matter of secondary genomic findings
ACMG plans to issue recommendations
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 7, pages ix–x, July 2012
How to Cite
(2012), The tricky matter of secondary genomic findings. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: ix–x. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35521
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- 2012. Return of results: not that complicated. Gen Med 14:358–360. , .
- 2012. Exploring concordance and discordance for return of incidental findings from clinical sequencing. Genet Med. 14:405–410. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2012. The legal risks of returning results of genomics research. Genet Med 14:473–477. , .