Yanqin Zhang and Fang Wang contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 9, pages 2188–2193, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wang, F., Ding, J., Zhang, H., Zhao, D., Yu, L., Xiao, H., Yao, Y., Zhong, X. and Wang, S. (2012), Genotype–phenotype correlations in 17 Chinese patients with autosomal recessive Alport syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2188–2193. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35528
How to Cite this Article: Zhang Y, Wang F, Ding J, Zhang H, Zhao D, Yu L, Xiao H, Yao Y, Zhong X, Wang S. 2012. Genotype–phenotype correlations in 17 Chinese patients with autosomal recessive Alport syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2188–2193.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30400482, 81070545, 39970775
- Beijing Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7102148
- National “Eleventh Five-Year” Science and Technology Support Project. Grant Number: 2006BAI05A07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!