No authors have conflicts of interest to report.
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 9, pages 2204–2213, September 2012
How to Cite
Baradaran-Heravi, A., Raams, A., Lubieniecka, J., Cho, K. S., DeHaai, K. A., Basiratnia, M., Mari, P.-O., Xue, Y., Rauth, M., Olney, A. H., Shago, M., Choi, K., Weksberg, R. A., Nowaczyk, M. J.M., Wang, W., Jaspers, N. G.J. and Boerkoel, C. F. (2012), SMARCAL1 deficiency predisposes to non-Hodgkin lymphoma and hypersensitivity to genotoxic agents in vivo. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2204–2213. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35532
Alireza Baradaran-Heravi and Anja Raams contributed equally to the study.
How to Cite this Article: Baradaran-Heravi A, Raams A, Lubieniecka J, Cho KS, DeHaai KA, Basiratnia M, Mari P-O, Xue Y, Rauth M, Olney AH, Shago M, Choi K, Weksberg RA, Nowaczyk MJM, Wang W, Jaspers NGJ, Boerkoel CF. 2012. SMARCAL1 deficiency predisposes to non-Hodgkin lymphoma and hypersensitivity to genotoxic agents in vivo. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2204–2213.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- March of Dimes
- Gillson Longenbaugh Foundation
- Dana Foundation
- New Investigator Development Award, Microscopy, and Administrative Cores of the Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Center at Baylor College of Medicine
- Burroughs Wellcome Foundation
- National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases, NIH. Grant Number: R21DK065725
- Association Autour D'Emeric et D'Anthony
- The Little Giants Foundation
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: Z01 AG000657-08
- National Institute of Health (US)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!