No authors have conflicts of interest to report.
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 9, pages 2204–2213, September 2012
How to Cite
Baradaran-Heravi, A., Raams, A., Lubieniecka, J., Cho, K. S., DeHaai, K. A., Basiratnia, M., Mari, P.-O., Xue, Y., Rauth, M., Olney, A. H., Shago, M., Choi, K., Weksberg, R. A., Nowaczyk, M. J.M., Wang, W., Jaspers, N. G.J. and Boerkoel, C. F. (2012), SMARCAL1 deficiency predisposes to non-Hodgkin lymphoma and hypersensitivity to genotoxic agents in vivo. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2204–2213. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35532
Alireza Baradaran-Heravi and Anja Raams contributed equally to the study.
How to Cite this Article: Baradaran-Heravi A, Raams A, Lubieniecka J, Cho KS, DeHaai KA, Basiratnia M, Mari P-O, Xue Y, Rauth M, Olney AH, Shago M, Choi K, Weksberg RA, Nowaczyk MJM, Wang W, Jaspers NGJ, Boerkoel CF. 2012. SMARCAL1 deficiency predisposes to non-Hodgkin lymphoma and hypersensitivity to genotoxic agents in vivo. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2204–2213.
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- March of Dimes
- Gillson Longenbaugh Foundation
- Dana Foundation
- New Investigator Development Award, Microscopy, and Administrative Cores of the Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Center at Baylor College of Medicine
- Burroughs Wellcome Foundation
- National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases, NIH. Grant Number: R21DK065725
- Association Autour D'Emeric et D'Anthony
- The Little Giants Foundation
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: Z01 AG000657-08
- National Institute of Health (US)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!