No authors have conflicts of interest to report.
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 9, pages 2204–2213, September 2012
How to Cite
Baradaran-Heravi, A., Raams, A., Lubieniecka, J., Cho, K. S., DeHaai, K. A., Basiratnia, M., Mari, P.-O., Xue, Y., Rauth, M., Olney, A. H., Shago, M., Choi, K., Weksberg, R. A., Nowaczyk, M. J.M., Wang, W., Jaspers, N. G.J. and Boerkoel, C. F. (2012), SMARCAL1 deficiency predisposes to non-Hodgkin lymphoma and hypersensitivity to genotoxic agents in vivo. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2204–2213. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35532
Alireza Baradaran-Heravi and Anja Raams contributed equally to the study.
How to Cite this Article: Baradaran-Heravi A, Raams A, Lubieniecka J, Cho KS, DeHaai KA, Basiratnia M, Mari P-O, Xue Y, Rauth M, Olney AH, Shago M, Choi K, Weksberg RA, Nowaczyk MJM, Wang W, Jaspers NGJ, Boerkoel CF. 2012. SMARCAL1 deficiency predisposes to non-Hodgkin lymphoma and hypersensitivity to genotoxic agents in vivo. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2204–2213.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- March of Dimes
- Gillson Longenbaugh Foundation
- Dana Foundation
- New Investigator Development Award, Microscopy, and Administrative Cores of the Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Center at Baylor College of Medicine
- Burroughs Wellcome Foundation
- National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases, NIH. Grant Number: R21DK065725
- Association Autour D'Emeric et D'Anthony
- The Little Giants Foundation
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: Z01 AG000657-08
- National Institute of Health (US)
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.