How to Cite this Article: Etheredge AJ, Finnell RH, Carmichael SL, Lammer EJ, Zhu H, Mitchell LE, Shaw GM. 2012. Maternal and infant gene–folate interactions and the risk of neural tube defects. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2439–2446.
Maternal and infant gene–folate interactions and the risk of neural tube defects†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 10, pages 2439–2446, October 2012
How to Cite
Etheredge, A. J., Finnell, R. H., Carmichael, S. L., Lammer, E. J., Zhu, H., Mitchell, L. E. and Shaw, G. M. (2012), Maternal and infant gene–folate interactions and the risk of neural tube defects. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2439–2446. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35552
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: F31 NS056777, R01 NS050249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!