Conflicts of interest: None.
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 10, pages 2519–2525, October 2012
How to Cite
Townsend, A., Adam, S., Birch, P. H., Lohn, Z., Rousseau, F. and Friedman, J. M. (2012), “I want to know what's in Pandora's box”: Comparing stakeholder perspectives on incidental findings in clinical whole genomic sequencing. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2519–2525. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35554
How to Cite this Article: Townsend A, Adam S, Birch PH, Lohn Z, Rousseau F, Friedman JM. 2012. “I want to know what's in Pandora's box”: Comparing stakeholder perspectives on incidental findings in clinical whole genomic sequencing. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2519–2525.
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!