How to Cite this Article: DeScipio C, Conlin L, Rosenfeld J, Tepperberg J, Pasion R, Patel A, McDonald MT, Aradhya S, Ho D, Goldstein J, McGuire M, Mulchandani S, Medne L, Rupps R, Serrano AH, Thorland EC, Tsai AC-H, Hilhorst-Hofstee Y, Ruivenkamp CAL, Van Esch H, Addor M-C, Martinet D, Mason TBA, Clark D, Spinner NB, Krantz ID. 2012. Subtelomeric deletion of chromosome 10p15.3: Clinical findings and molecular cytogenetic characterization. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2152–2161.
Subtelomeric deletion of chromosome 10p15.3: Clinical findings and molecular cytogenetic characterization†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 9, pages 2152–2161, September 2012
How to Cite
DeScipio, C., Conlin, L., Rosenfeld, J., Tepperberg, J., Pasion, R., Patel, A., McDonald, M. T., Aradhya, S., Ho, D., Goldstein, J., McGuire, M., Mulchandani, S., Medne, L., Rupps, R., Serrano, A. H., Thorland, E. C., Tsai, A. C.-H., Hilhorst-Hofstee, Y., Ruivenkamp, C. A.L., Van Esch, H., Addor, M.-C., Martinet, D., Mason, T. B.A., Clark, D., Spinner, N. B. and Krantz, I. D. (2012), Subtelomeric deletion of chromosome 10p15.3: Clinical findings and molecular cytogenetic characterization. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2152–2161. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35574
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIDDK) (IDK). Grant Number: 5 KO8 DK02541-02
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!