How to Cite this Article: Abdel-Salam GMH, Schaffer AE, Zaki MS, Dixon-Salazar T, Mostafa IS, Afifi HH, Gleeson JG. 2012. A homozygous IER3IP1 mutation causes microcephaly with simplified gyral pattern, epilepsy and permanent neonatal diabetes syndrome (MEDS). Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2788–2796.
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2788–2796, November 2012
How to Cite
Abdel-Salam, G. M.H., Schaffer, A. E., Zaki, M. S., Dixon-Salazar, T., Mostafa, I. S., Afifi, H. H. and Gleeson, J. G. (2012), A homozygous IER3IP1 mutation causes microcephaly with simplified gyral pattern, epilepsy, and permanent neonatal diabetes syndrome (MEDS). Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2788–2796. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35583
The authors report no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- US NIH. Grant Number: R01 NS41537 and P01HD070494 (J.G.G.)
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
This article has been cited by:
- 1Early Neurodegeneration in the Brain of a Child Without Functional PKR-like Endoplasmic Reticulum Kinase, Journal of Neuropathology & Experimental Neurology, 2015, 74, 8, 850, , , , , ,
- 2Genome, Exome, and Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing in Neonatal Diabetes, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2015, 62, 4, 1037, ,